XXVI international Exhibition & Competition of Modern & Contemporary Arts "Russian Art Week" (season "2019-spring")
Dates: April 22-28. 2019. Opening hours: daily, from 11.00 to 20.00
Address: International Congress-Hall "Danilovsky"Moscow, Dubininskaya str., 71/5.
Registration deadline: until 11 April, 2019.
All artworks will be published in the International Catalog "New Faces in Arts".
- Lace and crochet
- Felting and weaving
- Textile painting and murals
- Weaving and fabric
2) Participants can use any kind of materials.
3) Competitive work is a single work or a group of objects united by common idea (up to 5 objects).
4) Competitive works are to be presented in the form of:
IV. HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
There are two ways to participate: IN ABSENTIA (online) and IN PERSON (internal way).
b) Labels (download Word, PDF);
c) Photos of the author and co-author of at least 3x4 cm, preferably colored art photo;
d) Digital materials (at least 200 dpi, at least 1 MB more than 20 MB);
e) Copy of organizational fee payment (copy of receipts, payment information, etc.):
- go to the section "Entry Fee"
- go to the section "How to pay the Entry Fees" (select payment method)
f) CV and art work description (optional)
Documents should be sent either:
b) by post: 119049, Moscow, Russia, Krymsky Val str. 8/2, to: "NextArt – for Russian Art Week"
4) "Amateur" category: people whose hobby is art, without special art education.
1) Rules of Textile Contest (Word, PDF)
2) Entry Fee
3) Methods of payment
4) Documents for download
Additional programs for artists:
2) Master-Classes & Workshops
3) International conference "The Arts in education. Education in the Arts"
4) Catalogue: all participants are published in the directory www.ArtIndex.pro